2 hrs 30 mins
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 403 calories, 6.2 g fat, 30.5 g protein, 50.4 g carb, 2.9 g fiber, 44 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups rice wine or 1 1/2 cups sake
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 piece peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced (1-inch length)
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 cups hot cooked wide lo mein noodles or 4 cups vermicelli
- 1In a bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- 2Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat; add in half the beef, browning on all sides.
- 3Remove from pan and repeat procedure with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef.
- 4Return beef to pan.
- 5Add in water mixture, onions, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
- 6Bring to a boil; lower heat, cover, and simmer 2 hours or until beef is tender.
- 7Discard ginger slices and cinnamon.
- 8Stir in spinach; cook for 3 minutes or until wilted.
- 9Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Beef Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.5
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 1005.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: