1/2 Photos of Cinnammmmmon Bread (Cinnamon & Butterscotch)
Mmmmm good! No kneading and Butterscoth chips add a special surprise taste! Serve this warm sweetbread with hot drinks for a festive breakfast or with soup to make a substantial supper. It's yeasty but does not need kneading. From Camping Life magazine. Prep time does not include one hour standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9x13x2-inch pan.
- 3Shake or mix cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, yeast and 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 5In another smaller bowl, whisk together the water, oil and egg, and stir it into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- 6Cover and let stand for one hour.
- 7Mix in the baking powder and butterscotch chips.
- 8Put the mixture into the baking pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until it tests done.
- 9The top should be springy and the dough will pull slightly away from the sides of the pan.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 11Cut into chunks and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnammmmmon Bread (Cinnamon & Butterscotch)
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g