Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Fresh and flavorful! Fantastic salsa that is a cool and refreshing treat in summer or anytime! Fast, fresh and flavorful! Try this on top of grilled chicken breast, grilled fish or as an appetizer with chips. From The National Mango Board.
Top Review by Rita~
I added garlic. Used yellow bell pepper. Loved the oumin and crunch of the red onion. This makes a lot. I`d say as a condiment more like serving 12 people. Must do garlic!!! Oh and the cumin does this good! ZWT5 Thanks.
- 3 large mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced (can sub frozen, thawed)
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt