Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Shrimp
- For sauce: Purée all ingredients in a blender to a pestolike consistency.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and sauté until opaque (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and reduce to a tomato-sauce-like consistency.
- Stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons cilantropumpkin seed sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place shrimp on plates and drizzle with sauce.