1/1 Photo of Cilantro & Orange Chicken Kabobs
Sassy in da South's Note:
A recipe that came from a friend and then revamped a bit to suit my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup orange juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, Chopped
- 1 large chili pepper, Seeded & Cut Into 1-inch pieces
- 8 wooden skewers, Soaked in Water for 3 Hours
- 1 large orange, Cut Into Half
- salt, To Taste
- fresh ground pepper, To Taste
- 1Toss all the ingredients together (except for the whole orange) and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2Alternate the chicken and the chile pepper pieces on the wooden skewers and season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- 3Place the skewers on a preheated grill over a moderate flame and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked.
- 4Season once more with salt and pepper and squeeze the fresh orange over the cooked kabobs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro & Orange Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 48.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g