Recipe by SusieQusie
Recipe by Our Best Bites - You'll just need a few ingredients that you may already have on hand--canola oil (olive oil was too strong), rice or white wine vinegar (regular white vinegar would also work), lime juice, sugar, Kosher salt, lots of garlic, and cilantro.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2-3 juicy limes)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 4 -5 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped cilantro, stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- In the jar of your blender, combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and sugar. Blend until ingredients are completely combined.
- With the blender running, add the oil in a steady stream. Add cilantro and blend until the cilantro has broken down but still maintains some of its texture.
- Serve with greens, on any type of Mexican salad, or use as a marinade.