Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is our new family favorite sandwich! YUM!! Based on a delightful sandwich served at a local market-cafe here in the California wine country. I hope you enjoy. :)
- 4 italian ciabatta rolls, split (or 8 slices ciabatta bread)
- 8 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo, more to taste
- 1 lb sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, stir together the raspberry jam with the chopped chipotle chiles.
- Spread each slice of bread with about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry-chipotle mixture.
- Assemble each sandwich with lettuce, turkey and a slice of Provolone cheese.
- Slice in half and serve, or wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
Such a good sandwich! Thanks!
So good! I made this for lunch with a friend today and she was quite impressed :-)