Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice little treat for diabetics
- 1 (3 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- low-fat crackers
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and pineapple until blended.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour (better if overnight) Serve with crackers.
I initially tried this with the recommended 1 cup of pineapple but ended up doubleing that before I liked the taste. It was OK for me even then but other people might like it better than I did.