1/2 Photos of Chunky Chicken Salad
Simple to prepare chicken salad that I make up for sandwiches. We never have left-over chicken, so I microwave chicken just to make this. Very basic but very good! P.S. Celery is listed as optional because my husband hates it...if I am only making this for him, I leave it out! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine mayo, onions, relish and 2 dashes or so of paprika.
- 2Add chicken and fold into mayo mixture until well combined.
- 3Taste and then add salt and pepper as needed.
- 4Chill well and serve over lettuce or on your favorite bread.
- 5Note: I microwave 2 boneless chicken breast halves sprinkled with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder for 5- 6 minutes for this salad.
- 6If you are using left-over chicken, you may need to adjust the seasonings in the ingredients list.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 222.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: