- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- stir together butter, sugars, egg substitute, and vanilla.
- add everything else except apples and stir.
- stir in apples and 1 cup pecans if desired.
- bake in a 13 by 9 inch pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- ice with cream cheese frosting if desired.