Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
We love this apple cake. It's so delicious and easy to make. I got it from AOL food.
Make and share this Chunky Apple Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture stirring until blended.
- Stir in apple slices and 1 cup walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Spread with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with walnuts.