Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
needed to calculate the ww points for this without the frosting. Chunky Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients.
- Add to butter mixture, stirring until blended.
- Stir in apple slices and 1 cup pecans.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.