Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
The kids love this one. You could also make this in a jello mold-buttered and dusted with graham cracker crumbs if you want a fancier presentation. This is visually appealing, especially to kids! Obviously the jello flavors are interchangable; if you want you could use pineapple jello with pineapple juice for the creamy mixture.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (6 ounce) package grape Jell-O
- 1 cup grape juice
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Dissolve the raspberry jello in 1 cup of boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water and pour into an 8 inch square pan (or similar size). Refrigerate until firm, 45-60 minutes or longer.
- Repeat the above process with the lime and orange jellos.
- In a small sauce pan mix the grape jello and grape juice. Bring to a boil; stir constantly until jello is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- When cool, but not set, fold the cool whip into the grape jello.
- Cut the raspberry, lime and orange jellos into one inch cubes. Fold the cubes into the grape mixture and turn into a clear serving bowl. Refrigerate for at least an hour.