Top Review by Rise`
I halved the recipe and used this on chicken breasts, like you said, I just kept marinading and it was wonderful. I added garlic tobasco to the blend to kick it up a bit. Thanks Chuck!
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk egg and cooking oil together.
- Blend in all the rest and whisk well.
- When grilling chicken baste with juice each time you turn chicken.
- You can't over baste with this so don't worry.
- Chicken will be done when you can twist the leg and thigh bone and it pull apart from the body.
- Poultry seasoning comes in many brands.
- Try to find one that will give you a nice color when grilling.
- Mine is a regional local made brand and always helps for a nice appearance.
- Several people have told me it's great by adding a little hot sauce to it as well.
- Makes 1 quart.
- Does between 10-14 halves.
- Keeps in a covered jar in the fridge for several months.