A variation on the Wendy's chili for the crock pot. I serve either with shredded cheese or sour cream and crackers.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 29 ounces kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (with liquid)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (29 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Brown ground beef until done and drain off fat.
- In large crock pot (5qt size), combine the beef plus all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine and cover. Cook on low 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.