THE best cookies I have ever had at Christmas time! Make them in any shape, and they are sure to make your kids, friends, or family reach out for another one! Decorate them in anyway you want to add that special "something" to your holiday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2Blend in shortening and nutmeg; add sugar in 1/4 creaming after each addition until fluffy.
- 3Add egg and milk to mixture, stirring until blended.
- 4Chill for 15 minutes.
- 5Place dough on lightly floured board and roll until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
- 6Cut cookies (use any cookie cutters, we often use the "christmas tree" shape) Place cookies on cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375° for about 12-15 minutes until pale golden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Time Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g