Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 2⁄3 cup toasted coconut
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
Confectioners Sugar Frosting
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hot orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Unroll crescent rolls and spread with melted butter.
- Combine sugar, orange rind and coconut.
- Sprinkle rolls with coconut mixture.
- Roll and arrange in circles in two lightly greased 8" round pans.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine ingredients for orange glaze or confectioner's sugar icing.
- Spread on cooled Christmas Ring and decorate with cherries, nuts, etc.
- Freezes nicely.
- Makes 2 rings.