Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the 'Thursday' magazine. It was submitted by Diana Cherian P. in today's issue.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- In a bowl, make a smooth paste of the cocoa powder with a little milk.
- Mix it with the remaining milk.
- Whisk the eggs, one at a time.
- Add all the ingredients except butter.
- Grease a pudding mould with butter and pour the mixture into it.
- Keep this mould in a bigger vessel of boiling water.
- Cover with a lid and cook.
- Turn the prepared pudding onto a dish.
- Garnish as desired, eg: sliced kiwi fruits make a nice garnish.