Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
One more thing for you to be able to prepare and have the next morning. If your having company over than this is a must for your breakfast gathering.***In response to a review maybe try reducing the milk, however I have made it so has my sister and have had no troubles. But if reducing the milk helps go for it !!
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
- Spread in 9x13 pan which is buttered.
- Beat eggs and milk together;pour over bread.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with bacon and bake 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve immedialtely.