These are so beautiful -- and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour with 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- 2Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Press mixture firmly and evenly onto bottom of an ungreased 15x10 jelly roll pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, beat egg slightly in large bowl.
- 6Stir in remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and salt.
- 7Add salted mixed nuts, 1-1/2 cups halved candied cherries and chocolate chips.
- 8Toss mixture lightly to coat.
- 9Spoon fruit mixture evenly over baked layer.
- 10Press firmly to adhere layers together.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes.
- 12Cool, then cut into approximately 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Jewels
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 178.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: