Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This will warm you to your toes on Christmas morning. You can put the ingredients in a beautiful jar and give it as a gift also. This is also great with a splash of Bailey's or Frangelico.
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoons vanilla powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee crystals
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine non dairy creamer, powdered sugar,powdered vanilla, and milk powder.
- Layer with coffee crystals and chips into two cup jars.
- Tap between layers to settle before adding next layer.
- To use: Mix all ingredients to combine. Use 2-3 teaspoons of mix per 2/3 cup boiling water.