Absolutely delicious. A great way to start the day on Christmas morning.
- Ready In:
- 10 cups brewed coffee
Stir together in a small saucepan
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- whipped cream, for garnish
- milk, for serving
- sugar, for serving
- Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and water for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add to coffee, stir and serve immediately. Stir again if served later.
- Serve with whipped topping, milk and sugar.
- Good with a splash of Brandy, Frangelico, Kahlua or Bailey's, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more