Recipe by Christina's Kitchen :)
these are so good without all the guilt...these are great with a cup of hot chocolate....what a great way to get your chocolate fix!!!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saugepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in cocoa powder and sugars (mixture will resemble coarse sand).
- Add yogurt and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Add flour mixture, stirring untill moist.
- Drop by tablespoon about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or untill almost set.
- Cool on pans 2 to 3 minutes or untill firm.
- Remove cookies from pans; cool on wire racks.