Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
My cousin had these at her house for a party and I thought they were really good and she said they were real easy to do.
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml water
- 709.77 ml pecan halves
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Beat egg with water and stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over pecans.
- Spread out on cookies sheet and cook about 30 minutes; stirring once or twice and being careful not to burn.