Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
My cousin had these at her house for a party and I thought they were really good and she said they were real easy to do.
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Beat egg with water and stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over pecans.
- Spread out on cookies sheet and cook about 30 minutes; stirring once or twice and being careful not to burn.