Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe makes 1 gallon! Hey I am from Texas what did you expect. This is a sweeter bbq sauce. Great on pork ribs.
- 64 ounces ketchup
- 16 ounces mustard
- 5 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1 3⁄4 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 5 teaspoons onion powder
- 5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons liquid smoke, Mesquite Flavor
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 ounces honey
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 10 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beer, Coors Light
- Mix all ingredients in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hrs stirring occasionally.
- Store in mason jars in refrigerator.