Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My brother and I love this hotdish. Actually, our whole family does, but we do the most! This is a filling meal that you can't get sick of! (So it is great for leftovers!) Plus, it is really easy to make, and all of the ingredients are on hand!
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml celery, cut
- 304.75 g can tomato soup
- 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 828.06-946.36 ml chow mein noodles
- Brown ground beef.
- During this time, mix together the soups, then add the onion and celery, and add the chow mein noodles in a 2.5 quart dish.
- Drain the gound beef when fully cooked, then combine the meat to the dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, covered with foil. (This doubles very well! For the chow mein noodles, just use the full 12 oz. bag)
A rather bland and flavorless dish. Adding some hot sauce, soy sauce, and cheese did help but it still wasn't anything to write home about. Will not be making this again.