Chorizo, Feta and Spring Onion Couscous Salad
- Cook the couscous in the chicken stock.
- Remove the papery skin of the chorizo and hack the sausage into bite sized chunks.
- Fry them off in a dry pan for a couple of minutes to release loads of tasty, spicy oils.
- Stir the sausage and all of its oil into the cooked and fluffy couscous to infuse flavour and impart colour.
- Crumble the feta and finely slice the spring onions.
- Mix everything together, loosening with a little extra oil if necessary and season well with salt and pepper.