1/6 Photos of Chorizo, Egg and Cheese Wraps
Made this Spanish flair wrap for breakfast. Great for a brunch or snack. Has a slight spiciness with a creamy feel from the eggs and cheese. Serve with salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry chorizos till crisp.
- 2In another pan melt butter saute onions and pepper till translucent.
- 3Scramble the eggs with water and add to pan with onions scramble till desired doneness.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Warm tortillas in micro for a couple seconds.
- 6Place 1/4 cup cheese on each tortillas then place cooked chorizos evenly on cheese and place egg mixture on cheese.
- 7Roll up and serve with salsa and cilantro garnish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo, Egg and Cheese Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.7
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 344.3 mg
- Sodium 1406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 31.8 g