Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this Spanish flair wrap for breakfast. Great for a brunch or snack. Has a slight spiciness with a creamy feel from the eggs and cheese. Serve with salsa.
- Fry chorizos till crisp.
- In another pan melt butter saute onions and pepper till translucent.
- Scramble the eggs with water and add to pan with onions scramble till desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in micro for a couple seconds.
- Place 1/4 cup cheese on each tortillas then place cooked chorizos evenly on cheese and place egg mixture on cheese.
- Roll up and serve with salsa and cilantro garnish.
Yum!! This is great. Just loved the addition of the chorizo to the usual egg/cheese blend. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8
made for 1 love this combo zaar world tour 8 dog gone stars any way this was good wont let me put stars on
I needed a quick breakfast, and this fit the bill perfectly. I made a few changes- omitted the butter, and just used the residual fat from the chorizo to saute the onion and pepper; used orange sweet pepper instead of jalepeno. Since a type of cheese wasn't specified, I used some grated Manchego to continue the Spanish theme. A great breakfast, thanks so much for sharing! Made for ZWT8