Recipe by Rita~
Made this Spanish flair wrap for breakfast. Great for a brunch or snack. Has a slight spiciness with a creamy feel from the eggs and cheese. Serve with salsa.
- 3 chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry chorizos till crisp.
- In another pan melt butter saute onions and pepper till translucent.
- Scramble the eggs with water and add to pan with onions scramble till desired doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in micro for a couple seconds.
- Place 1/4 cup cheese on each tortillas then place cooked chorizos evenly on cheese and place egg mixture on cheese.
- Roll up and serve with salsa and cilantro garnish.