1/2 Photos of Chop Suey Tong, Chop Suey Soup With Egg
Dienia B.'s Note:
Recipe from Fred Wing around 1950.dont let the simple things in this fool you its a very nice lite egg soup i made it egg drop . it is also a very cheap soup to make for end of the month lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil( i didnt add oil ) together; add pork and mix.
- 2Bring the chicken stock to a boil; add carrot, celery, and mushrooms.
- 3Bring to a boil; cover; simmer 20 minutes.
- 4Add pork mixture and cook covered another 10 minutes.
- 5Break in unbeaten egg; ( i made it egg drop by beating egg swirling soup fast and pouring egg over tongs of fork and then stirring ) cook for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chop Suey Tong, Chop Suey Soup With Egg
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 664.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g