Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
Recipe from Fred Wing around 1950.dont let the simple things in this fool you its a very nice lite egg soup i made it egg drop . it is also a very cheap soup to make for end of the month lol
- Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil( i didnt add oil ) together; add pork and mix.
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil; add carrot, celery, and mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil; cover; simmer 20 minutes.
- Add pork mixture and cook covered another 10 minutes.
- Break in unbeaten egg; ( i made it egg drop by beating egg swirling soup fast and pouring egg over tongs of fork and then stirring ) cook for 3 minutes.