Hmmmmm what to make for dinner? Well, we got rice, chicken and broccoli what can I do with that? I know....! And afterwards my husband was lickin his chops...thus the name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken into bitesize pieces and saute in pam coated skillet until no longer pink and slightly browned.
- 3In a bowl combine soup, water, mushrooms, rice, broccoli and cooked chicken. Pour into an 11x9 inch pan sprayed with pam.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chop Lickin Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 974.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 35.9 g