Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hmmmmm what to make for dinner? Well, we got rice, chicken and broccoli what can I do with that? I know....! And afterwards my husband was lickin his chops...thus the name.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 198.44 g mushroom stems and pieces
- 304.75 g cream of chicken soup
- 340.19 g water
- 283.49 g broccoli (chopped)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml Minute Rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bitesize pieces and saute in pam coated skillet until no longer pink and slightly browned.
- In a bowl combine soup, water, mushrooms, rice, broccoli and cooked chicken. Pour into an 11x9 inch pan sprayed with pam.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
I added lots of pepper and 1 can Cream of Mushroom. Doubled the recipe and glad I did! My daughter & I loved it. The hubby,well...less than we did but still enjoyable for him, just not a mushroom fan so next time 1 4oz can of 'shrooms. But there definately will be a next time! Perfect comfort food for these fall days and so easy.
My wife's reaction: Ooh! This one's a keeper.