1/2 Photos of Chocolatier Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from inside a wrapper of a Nestle Chocolatier Premium Baking Chocolate, Dark Chocolate 53% Cacao Bar. It's suggested that it be served with fresh fruit, cake cubes and/or pretzels. I haven't made it yet, but would probably increase the amount of orange zest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, & bring JUST to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat, & add chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- 3Add liqueur & zest, mixing well.
- 4Transfer fondue to fondue pot, & place over low heat.
- 5Stir often while on heat, while serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolatier Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g