Recipe by Cricket *
Calling all chocolate lovers! This is a tasty, easy-to-bake cookie that is like a snow -capped brownie. It is sure to please anyone!
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 48 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (black and white)
- powdered sugar (to roll dough balls in)
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat melt unsweetened chocoate and set aside to cool.
- Combine eggs, sugar, melted chocolate, vanilla, and oil.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder (Dough will be a stiff brownie-like mixture).
- Chill for two hours.
- Shape dough into small balls (I use a rounded greased measuring spoon or small cookie scoop) and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet ( although I grease all my cookie pans).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are set and tops are cracked.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey's Hug in the center (don't push all the way to bottom).