1/1 Photo of Chocolate Yummies
running rachel's Note:
These are delicious no bake bars, that taste like smores!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat 13 X 9 X 2 microwave safe dish with cooking spray. Place 6 whole pieces graham crackers in single layer in bottom. Spread marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- 2Microwave on high one minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove and cool.
- 3In 2 quart microwave safe dish mixing bowl, combine morsels, cory syrup, and margarine. Microwave on high about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- 4Stir in peanut butter, add rice krispies, mixing until combined.
- 5Spread evenly over marshmallows.
- 6Cover and refridgerater about an hour, cut and store in air tight container in refriderater.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Yummies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g