8 hrs 10 mins
This was a favorite cookie when I was growing up. Great if you have a chocolate craving. I have included the refrigeration time in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil, chocolate, and sugar.
- 2Add eggs to this mixture, one at a time, and beat well.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4Sift flour and baking powder and fold into egg combination.
- 5Chill dough several hours or overnight in refridgerator.
- 6Roll into balls size of walnuts, then roll in powdered sugar.
- 7Bake on greased cookie sheet 7-10 minutes at 350° oven.
- 8If you like your cookies soft and chewy, bake only 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Wagon Wheel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1089 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g