1 hr 5 mins
Sinful chocolate cake and so easy too....From my favorite cookbook...Bake Shop in a Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Blend cake mix and pudding in a large bowl.
- 3Add eggs, oil and water.
- 4Start on low speed, then 10 minutes at medium speed once ingredients are throughly mixed.
- 5Turn batter into a 10 inch tube pan.
- 6Bake 50 minutes at 350 or until toothpick is clean.
- 7Cool in pan on rack do not turn upside down.
- 8Using a 2 tined fork, poke holes 1 inch apart in the entire cake.
- 9Prepare glaze mixing powdered sugar and milk til smooth.
- 10Pour glaze over cake immediately and allow to cool in the pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tube Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 276.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g