Recipe by Clueless in the Kitchen
Brownies to go or to dress up: Without glaze, very portable and easy to serve, with glaze, yummy elegance!! These can even be frozen up to a month, then glazed. Great for bake sales!! Got recipe out of a Betty Crocker cookbook.
Top Review by Little Miss Cheffie
We loved this yummy dessert with some vanilla ice cream on the side. I added 1 c. walnuts to the brownies because we love nuts. They were so good everyone wanted seconds! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 6 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cooking Aids: mini muffin baking pan, mini muffin cups, medium scoop (cookie drop size or tablespoon).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter, use the medium scoop for less mess.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before glazing.
- Glaze: Heat whipping cream in small saucepan over low heat just until hot but not boiling; remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Let stand about 15 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over brownie and add sprinkles.