Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Rich and decadent. My ultimate chocolate splurge.
Top Review by Marsha D.
A "Hot Chocolates Dream"!! should be the name for this wonderful rich hot chocolate. If you love hot chocolate your gonna love this recipe. Very good and real simple to make for a quick warmer upper. lol Thanks for sharing this good hot chocolate.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- chocolate whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big saucepan, add the cream, half-and-half, and salt.
- Over medium heat, bring to a simmer (don't let boil).
- Add chocolate chips; stir until melted.
- Take pan off heat; add vanilla; whisk until mixture is frothy.
- Pour into mugs and top off with a dollop of chocolate whipped cream.