1/1 Photo of Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This is a combination of several recipes. it is one of my family favorites. sometimes i ice this cake and sometime i don't. with all the chocolate chips in it, icing isn't really necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine cake and.
- 2pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, applesauce
- 3and water. beat on low speed for 2
- 4minutes. fold in the chocolate chips.
- 5transfer to a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube pan.
- 6bake at 350% for 60-65 minutes or until a.
- 7toothppick inserted near the center comes.
- 8out clean. cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 484.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g