Recipe by CIndytc
Got this recipe off Pinterest! Loved the picture so putting here for safe keeping, gonna try at Easter!
- 2 ounces chocolate flavored vodka
- 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- drizzle chocolate syrup
- marshmallow cream
- crushed graham cracker
- 1 large marshmallows
- wooden skewer
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in chilled martini glass. Rub marshmallow cremem around the rim of the martini glass and coate with crushed graham crackers.
- Shake vodka and liqueur over ice and pour into glass.
- Place large marshmallow on skewer and dip end in chocolate syrup then in crackers. Put on top of drink, serve happy guests!