Prep 6 mins
Cook 1 min
This really comes in handy when you have those cravings! You know what I'm talking about girls!!
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 1 cup chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup chocolate star
- 1 cup malted milk balls
- Add everything to a large serving bowl and toss lightly to mix.
- You may add or take away anything that your chocolate loving heart desires.
- If your feeling festive, you could use seasonal colored M&M's.
This is even better over chocolate ice cream and slathered with hot fudge.
yum yum yum! my grandma used to keep a bag of chocolate chips in the freezer for out "lady time" and we would grab handfuls at a time. this is that idea kicked up a notch or two! this is one good thing about a rough week! thank you
Is there anything about this recipe that isnt AWESOME??!! I just have to keep from burying my face in the bowl...