Morning Breakfast Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese or 2 cups cheese, of choice
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- The night before: Mix all ingredients as and place in a 13x9x2 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with oil.
- Place in refrigerator.
- Morning: Remove dish from refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook for 1 hour or until lightly browned.
Join The Conversation