1/1 Photo of Chocolate Ripple Cookie Squares
These squares are just like a chocolate filled cookie but easier to make. For a special presentation, drizzle melted white and dark chocolate on top of squares. Use your favourite type of nuts or coconut in place of the pecans. Great for freezing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13" x 9" cake pan.
- 3Heat together chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 2 tbsp. butter over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Mix together brown sugar, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Spread half in prepared pan.
- 9Spread chocolate mixtures evenly over base.
- 10Dot spoonfuls of remaining batter on top.
- 11Spread lightly with knife to cover filling.
- 12Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- 13Cool completely, then cut into square.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ripple Cookie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1986 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g