Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3⁄4 cup red skin infused vodka
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry juice
- 3 cups plain flour (all purpose)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 180 (350). Line 2 muffin trays with cupcake liners.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to combine well.
- Combine the vodka, juice and water.
- Add oil, vinegar and vanilla to the vodka mixture.
- Add the flour and beat on low until combined, then increase speed to medium and beat for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.