My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180 (350). Line 2 muffin trays with cupcake liners.
- 2Whisk the dry ingredients to combine well.
- 3Combine the vodka, juice and water.
- 4Add oil, vinegar and vanilla to the vodka mixture.
- 5Add the flour and beat on low until combined, then increase speed to medium and beat for a couple of minutes.
- 6Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- 7Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Red Skin Cupcakes - Egg and Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 (1374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: