Chocolate Red Skin Cupcakes - Egg and Dairy Free
- Pre-heat oven to 180 (350). Line 2 muffin trays with cupcake liners.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to combine well.
- Combine the vodka, juice and water.
- Add oil, vinegar and vanilla to the vodka mixture.
- Add the flour and beat on low until combined, then increase speed to medium and beat for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.