1 hr 20 mins
Chef Cheyenne's Note:
a delicious cheesecake perfect for special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 chocolate sandwich style cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, sofened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted, slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- 2BEAT 3 packages of the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Blend in sour cream; pour over crust.
- 3BEAT 1 package cream cheese, and 6 squares melted chocolate with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add preserves; Mix well. Drop rounded tablespoonful's of chocolate mixture over plain cream cheese mixture; do not swirl.
- 4BAKE at 325*F for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 5MELT remaining chocolate an whipping cream on low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped cream, raspberry's and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.9
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g