Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
a delicious cheesecake perfect for special occasions.
Make and share this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 chocolate sandwich style cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, sofened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted, slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- BEAT 3 packages of the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Blend in sour cream; pour over crust.
- BEAT 1 package cream cheese, and 6 squares melted chocolate with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add preserves; Mix well. Drop rounded tablespoonful's of chocolate mixture over plain cream cheese mixture; do not swirl.
- BAKE at 325*F for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- MELT remaining chocolate an whipping cream on low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped cream, raspberry's and mint leaves.