1/1 Photo of Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1 hr 45 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
sweet creamy middle in this cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (2 ounce) packages chocolate mousse mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping or 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry fudge sauce
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed in 9" round cake pans.
- 2Prepare mousse mix as directed except use the milk and liqueur for the liquid.
- 3Split each cake layer in half horizontally with a serrated knife.
- 4Place bottom of one layer on a cake plate.
- 5spread with 1/3 cup of the fudge topping.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup of the mousse over the fudge topping.
- 7Repeat layers two more times.
- 8Top with last cake layer.
- 9Finish frosting the cake with the remaining mousse.
- 10Cover and chill throughly.
- 11Garnish with fresh raspberries before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 474.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: