1 hr 20 mins
Very easy recipe that looks and tastes so fancy. I used stale whole grain English muffins for this, but I'm sure any stale bread will work great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole grain English muffins, cut into squares
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl combine milk, sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- 3Add bread squares to the cream mixture. Mix until all of the bread cubes are well coated.
- 4Let sit for 15 minutes so the bread can soak up the cream mixture. Stir every five minutes.
- 5Mix in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- 6Pour mix into a greased, round "souffle" baking dish.
- 7Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Remove bread pudding from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 9While bread pudding is cooling, prepare raspberry sauce.
- 10Heat raspberries and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- 11Add brandy and lemon juice.
- 12Cook until thickened.
- 13Serve bread pudding warm with raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g