1/2 Photos of Chocolate "ganache" Glaze
1 hr 15 mins
I love to use this ganache-style icing over flourless chocolate cake (and over regular cake when I don't have time to make buttercream!) This is a recipe I came up with of pantry ingredients and I think it is a good one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate chips and the butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Stir in the milk and the honey until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- 3Let the chocolate cool to spreading consistency, then pour over the cake.
- 4Spread chocolate on top and on the sides of room temperature cake.
- 5Chill until set.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate "ganache" Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1367.3
- Calories from Fat 826
- Total Fat 91.8 g
- Saturated Fat 55.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 142.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g