Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
These are so easy to prepare and are a nice treat for the kids.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies (about 44 cookies)
- Pour milk into lge bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes, then gently stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- For each sandwich, spread about 2 tbs pudding mixture onto each of 2 cookies.
- Lightly press together to form sandwich and wrap each sandwich with plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and pudding mixture.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hrs or overnight.
- Remove sandwiches from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.
- Let stand at room temperture to soften lightly.
- Store any leftover sandwiches in freezer in plastic bag or airtight container.
- The cooking time is the freezing time.