Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my grandmother's recipe. She made it for every family gathering I can recall. I think she was really making it for herself because she really liked it. I havn't made it for a while but I should, it is really quick and easy. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 9 inches prebaked pie shells
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until very soft. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix, beat about 1 minute or unilt well blended.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.